Twitch is a popular streaming service among gamers, and it is mostly utilized by fans to watch their favourite content providers perform. However, the latest version introduced a problem that stops the modifications page from loading, and many users have complained that when they try to see the mods, the Mod tab keeps loading but never loads. D Tech Roof will assist you in resolving the Twitch App Mods Tab Not Loading problem with minimal effort and in a short amount of time.
The primary issue is that the Mods tab on Twitch does not load. When you access the Mod tab in this scenario, it merely says it’s loading but never really does. This article will go through all the options for resolving the twitch app mods not loading issue.
How To Fix Twitch App Mods Tab Not Loading
According to recent reports and posts, a problem in Twitch’s latest update has prevented the modifications page from loading. We have observed a lot of instances where the Mods tabs keep loading, but no content appears. We will walk you through three techniques in this article to assist you in overcoming this problem. So, with that out of the way, how about we get right into the problem and its solution? Have a look below!
Solution 1: Logging In To Your Twitch Account Once Again
If the modifications tab does not load, sign out of your Twitch account, and then you have to sign back in after a while.
- First and foremost, you have to start up the Twitch desktop app.
- On the top-left corner of the screen, you have to click the menu symbol.
- Now, you have to pick Logout from the File menu.
- Kindly re-enter your Twitch account credentials on the login page to see whether the twitch app mods tab not loading problem fixes or not.
Solution 2: Download The .NET Framework
If you don’t have the “.NET” Framework installed on your computer, you could have trouble loading the Twitch Mod tab. As a result, you can overcome this obstacle by following the instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to get the “.NET Framework.” You have to download it https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net472 from this website.
- After that, to install it on your computer, you have to run the executable, and then you have to follow the on-screen directions.
- Kindly see whether the ‘twitch app mods tab not loading’ problem still exists. If yes, then move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Make Changes To The Minecraft.Exe File
If you still have ‘twitch app mods tab not loading’ issues, try modifying the minecraft.exe file on your hard drive. To finish this task, follow these steps:
- First, in the taskbar, you have to select the search option.
- Then, you have to open This PC by typing, and then you have to press Enter.
- After that, you have to find the minecraft.exe file in the following directory. (Kindly note that in the following path, you have to change the username.)
- And then, you have to create a shortcut by right-clicking on the minecraft.exe file. (It’s important to note that the shortcut should locate within the installation folder.)
- Then, you have to right-click on the shortcut you just found.
- Next, you have to go to Properties, and then you have to click it.
- After that, you have to go to the target tab, and then you have to type –workDir before the target path.
- In the end, you need to launch your application, and then you need to choose the forge profile from the dropdown menu.
Solution 4: In Windows Firewall, Whitelist The Twitch App
If the ‘twitch app mods tab not loading’ issue persists, the Windows firewall may block the Twitch app’s moderating function. Kindly follow the instructions below to allow the app to pass through the firewall:
- In the taskbar, you have to select the search option as a first step.
- Then, you have to open Control Panel by typing “control panel” into the search box.
- After that, you have to locate the view by dropdown menu in the top-right area, and then you have to choose Large icons from the dropdown menu.
- Then, you have to select Windows Defender Firewall from the list of options.
- Kindly allow an App or Feature Through Windows Firewall Defender from the list of options in the window’s left pane.
- After that, you have to choose Change Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Before you restart your computer, you need to check the public and private network boxes in front of Twitch entries.
Solution 5: Toggle On And Off The Hidden Files
Toggling hidden files and directories is a fairly basic troubleshooting step that, in many situations, resolves the issue. To do this activity, follow the instructions below:
- First of all, you have to open Show hidden files and folders by clicking the search button on the taskbar.
- After that, you have to select Show hidden files, folders, or drives from the View tab, and then you have to tick the radio option parallel to it.
- In the end, you have to click OK after selecting Apply.
If you are facing the How To Raid On Twitch then we have written an article on it go and read this to get your issue resolve.
Solution 6: Run The Programme In Protected Mode
If the twitch app mods not loading problem persists, you have to try running the program in Safe Mode to see if it fixes the problem:
- Firstly, you have to open msconfig by typing msconfig into the taskbar search box.
- Now, you have to go to the Boot tab, and then you need to tick the Safe Boot box next to it.
- Make sure the radio button next to Network is turned on.
- Kindly check if the issue occurs after restarting your computer.
- Note that after you’ve completed your work, kindly make sure to disengage safe mode.
Solution 7: Delete The Appdata Folder
The application’s configuration and setting files may be corrupted in rare circumstances, causing difficulties loading the modifications tab. As a result, we’ll delete these config files from the AppData folder in this step and then verify if the problem resolves. To do so, you will need to do the following steps:
- First, to open the Run command, you have to press “Windows” + “R.”
- After that, you have to press “Enter” after typing “% AppData%.”
- Then, you have to Delete all of the configuration files found in the “Twitch” folder.
- Kindly start Twitch and see whether the problem is still there.
Solution 8: Reinstalling The Twitch
In the vast majority of situations, reinstalling the Twitch programme is the most effective option. To do this activity, follow the instructions below:
- In the taskbar, you have to select the search option in the first step.
- Then, you have to open Control Panel by typing in the command.
- After that, you have to select Uninstall a Program from the dropdown menu.
- And then you have to go to Google Chrome, and then you have to look for it.
- After that, you have to select Uninstall with a right-click.
- Now, you have to open your preferred browser and then download the Twitch desktop app.
- To install it, you have to double-click the executable file you downloaded, and then you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
That concludes the methods for resolving the twitch app mods tab not loading issue. We hope you find this information useful in resolving your problem. If there is anything in this article that you do not understand or have any additional questions, please leave a comment below, and we will do our best to help you.